Terms and Conditions
We welcome you to Canada Catholic Matrimony. We request you to review these Conditions of Use.
1. The service
The Service is provided by Canada Catholic Matrimony and you understand and agree to the following:
- if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account -- whether or not you've authorized such use
- You agree to notify Canada Catholic Matrimony immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded (If you wish to register as a paid member). Canada Catholic Matrimony will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the Canada Catholic Matrimony Service and that Canada Catholic Matrimony will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, Canada Catholic Matrimony in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the Canada Catholic Matrimony service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
- Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with Canada Catholic Matrimony should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church or Court of Law within 10 days of their registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate.
- After the receipt of an id & Password by the candidate for their created profile either as a Free Member or a Paid member, to change their Date of Birth they should submit their age proof certificate to do so.
- All profiles, Free or Paid will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
- Once you register with Canada Catholic Matrimony from then, you will be getting promotional Emails which bring the current events and functions held at Canada Catholic Matrimony for your kind information. If you do not like to receive these Emails information kindly unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link given in your received mail.
- All details pertaining to a Profile will be totally deleted after a period of 90 days from its expiry.
- All paid registrations are valid for one year/six months/three months, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first, according to the membership taken. Re-registration of these members has to be done within 30 days from its expiry. Exceeding 30 days, it will be treated as new registration only.
- Candidates should collect back their photographs given to display in the Website, Album file, Magazine etc with-in 30 days after the expiry of their registration period. These data will be destroyed at our end after the said period.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony do not involve directly in the matchmaking process of any candidates. If necessary it will only assist or guide. Matchmaking should be done by the Candidate/Parents for all categorize of registrations.
- Canada Catholic News Magazine will be send to every registered (paid)candidate through India Post as per the postal rules and regulations of a registered magazine. Under this rule Canada Catholic Family Welfare Centre/ Canada Catholic Matrimony do not guarantee receipt of magazine un-interpreted. Non-receipt of the magazine, if intimated as per the given time, a second magazine will be send to the party according to the availability. All despite is subjected to Ontario Court of Justice, Canada only.
- All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage through Their Parents / family circle / reference persons etc.
- Any change in the profile given date of birth or educational qualification will be made only after submitting the required proof by the concern person.
- If an online payment is done on a Sunday or a statutory holiday, the profile will be activated on next working day only.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony will not be responsible for any issues arise for a Canada Catholic registered candidate while communicating through his/her personal communication media like WhatsApp , Facebook, personal e-mail etc.
- You are requested to provide your personal Mobile number while registering your profile which will be registered for the purpose of feature official verification and communication.
- Your profile will be registered only on receipt of your identification by submitting a copy of your Passport, Aadhar card, Voters ID.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Canada Catholic Matrimony. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. Canada Catholic Matrimony may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to Canada Catholic Matrimony. If Canada Catholic Matrimony terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you. Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on Canada Catholic Matrimony. Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Canada Catholic Matrimony Site and the Canada Catholic Matrimony Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Canada Catholic Matrimony, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Canada Catholic Matrimony without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
- Under no circumstances will Canada Catholic Matrimony be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Canada Catholic Matrimony may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, Canada Catholic Matrimony may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
2. Registration process
Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the Canada Catholic Matrimony registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to:
- provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and
- maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). Canada Catholic Matrimonyreserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
3. Copyrights and trademarks
The Canada Catholic Matrimony logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying Canada Catholic Matrimony products and services are trademarks of Canada Catholic Matrimony and may not be used without the prior written permission of Canada Catholic Matrimony. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without Canada Catholic Matrimony's written authorization. Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to Canada Catholic Matrimony You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and Canada Catholic Matrimony shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way. Further, Canada Catholic Matrimony does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the Canada Catholic Matrimony site.
4. User conduct
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users and members with respect. Canada Catholic Matrimony members are also expected to act in a manner appropriate to each Canada Catholic Matrimony in which they participate. You are allowed to view the contact details of profiles which matches your age criteria. There is a limit to the number of profiles you are allowed to contact each day 24 Hours. Being a free member you can express your interest to a limited number of members. Free membership is valid only for a limited period only. Canada Catholic Matrimony activates only one free profile for every candidate with 30 days validity. Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the Canada Catholic Matrimony service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that Canada Catholic Matrimony may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
Canada Catholic Matrimony now emphasizes the Total Quality Management- a commitment to quality as a crucial business goal for an entire organization which is vital to develop high-quality services in order to attract new clients as well as to maintain quality over the long term.
Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the Canada Catholic Matrimony service.
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without Canada Catholic Matrimony prior consent Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent.
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin.
1. Monitoring of information
We reserve the right to monitor all messages to ensure that they conform to the above stated content guidelines.
2. Links to third party sites
Any links included within Canada Catholic Matrimony that take users out of the Canada Catholic Matrimony site are not under the control of Canada Catholic Matrimony and Canada Catholic Matrimony shall not be responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. All such sites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such site. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights.
3. Transactions with organizations or individuals
Canada Catholic Matrimony shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Canada Catholic Matrimony service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Canada Catholic Matrimony is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. Canada Catholic Matrimony is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release Canada Catholic Matrimony, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.Canada Catholic Matrimony do not recommend or approve of any kind of gift /dowry system for the candidates registered with this organization. Canada Catholic Matrimony do not accept any commission or brokerage from the candidates for matchmaking. Only the approved and website displayed tariff for registrations are accepted.
4. Privacy and use of information
By using the services you acknowledge that
- we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service
- we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. Your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity.
- members profiles. and photos may be crawled and indexed by search engines, where Canada Catholic Matrimony does not have any control over the search engines behavior and Canada Catholic Matrimony shall not be responsible for such activities of other search engines.
Canada Catholic Matrimony has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on member s comments or as a result of a change of policy in our company.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. Canada Catholic Matrimony may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
- Canada Catholic Matrimony can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement.
- If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all of the profile.
- Any unethical messages, telephonic calls or any other such misbehavior by a Canada Catholic Matrimony registered candidates or by their families to a fellow registered candidates or to their family will lead immediate termination of their profiles without any prior information.
6. Disclaimer of warranties
you expressly agree that use of the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the Canada Catholic Matrimony site is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/or any graphics or other content. the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the Canada Catholic Matrimony site are provided on an as is basis. Canada Catholic Matrimony, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. neither Canada Catholic Matrimony, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the software, services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the Canada Catholic Matrimony site will meet your requirements, or that the software or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Canada Catholic Matrimony, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Canada Catholic Matrimony, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the software, service, and/or any graphics or other content, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, even if Canada Catholic Matrimony has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further Canada Catholic Matrimony shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
you hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold Canada Catholic Matrimony harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to a. third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service, b. any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you, or c. Third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Canada Catholic Matrimony arising out of your use of the service or software.
9. General terms
This agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the Government of Canada and Provincial Laws, Rules and Regulations and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Ontario Court of Justice, Canada and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Canada Catholic Matrimony failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive Canada Catholic Matrimony right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party s successors and assigns. Canada Catholic Matrimony shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Canada Catholic Matrimony s reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this Agreement shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration.
10. Special admonitions for international use
As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.
11. Grievance officer
As a Canada Catholic Matrimony registered candidate if you have any grievance regarding the service, etc. you can contact:
The Grievance Officer
Canada Catholic Matrimony
6630 Turner Valley Road,
Mississauga, ON L5N
Canada Catholic Matrimony is an online matrimonial website endeavoring constantly to provide you with quality matrimonial services. This privacy statement is common to all Canada Catholic Matrimony customers. Since we are strongly committed to your right to privacy, we have drawn out a privacy statement with regard to the information we collect from you.
To register on the website you will be required to provide certain personal information. This information includes but is not limited to data that specifically identifies an individual, such as a user name, name, address, telephone number, email address, religion, caste, gender, photos, employment details, income details, family background, physical and health data etc. Please refer to FAQ section to identify the information that will be available to all Users of the Website and that which will be available only to those registered with our Website.
By using the services you acknowledge that:
- we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties,
- we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service, and
- we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. Your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person or entity.
- Our servers may also automatically collect information about your computer when you visit the website, including but not limited to the type of browser software and version you use, the operating system and platform you are running, the website that referred you to us, your IP or internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the Internet, average time spent on our site, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, click stream data and other relevant information about your online experience.
- By using the Canada Catholic Matrimony, you agree to receive certain specific email from the website relating to your membership or any alerts of any activity on the site or those of content promotion on the site. Should you not want to receive such email, you may at any time cancel your subscription to such emails. You hereby confirm that as on the date of your registration with the website, you have not registered yourselves on the Do Not Disturb subscriber list with any telecom operator or authority. In the event, you register yourselves as a Do Not Disturb subscriber, you hereby confirm that you do not have any objection to receiving messages promotional or otherwise from the website.
- User understands that the Institution does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content including any personal information other than as specified in the Privacy and Security Policy. All visitors to our site may browse the site, search the ads and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information or paying money. As a paid member of this site, you have the privilege to contact twenty of profiles in a single day. If you want to contact more profiles than the specified limit in a single day, he or she can do so after the completion of 12 hours of their login time.
Canada Catholic Matrimony aims to provide you with a safe and secure environment in which you search and find your life partner.
- Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile put up at Canada Catholic Matrimonyis screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- We also have strict abuse-prevention and reporting systems for those that do get through our screening systems.
- However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience. Here are some simple guidelines YOU can follow to protect your privacy.
1. Start slow - use messages initially
Set up a separate email account for communicating. Trust your instincts and start by sharing only your email address and communicating solely via email.
- Look for odd behavior or inconsistencies. Serious people will respect your space and allow you to take your time.
- Ask a friend to read the emails you receive an unbiased observer can spot warning signs you missed.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- Dont use signature lines in your emails that include your phone numbers and addresses.
- Dont use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you dont know well.
2. Request for a photo
A photo will give you a good idea of the persons appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling.
- You can use the Photo Request option on ChavaraMatrimony.com. Since Canada Catholic Matrimony offers free scanning and upload services to its members, there s no reason someone should nt be able to provide you a photo.
- In fact, its best to view several images of someone in various settings. casual, formal, indoors and outdoors. If all you hear are excuses about why you cant see a photo, consider that he or she has something to hide.
Chat on the phone
A phone call can reveal much about a person s communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger.
- Use a pre paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your phone number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information on the other person.
- If someone gives you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a charge number before you make the call.
4. Meet when you are ready
The beauty of meeting online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone. Go at your own pace!
- Remember that you are in control when it comes to taking an online relationship offline.
- Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. Its possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you cant logically explain. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts.
5. Meet in a safe place
When you choose to meet offline it is a good idea to try and include either or both of your families. But if you trust the person enough to meet alone always tell a friend or your family where you are going and when you will return.
- When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, choose a public place such as a restaurant or cafe at a time when many people are around and ensure your own transportation to and from.
- For the first meeting it is always good not to meet the other person alone. Take a friend or relative along and ask him or her to do the same.
- In case you do decide to meet him or her alone leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member. Take a cellular phone along with you.
- Never arrange for your prospective match to pick you up or drop you at home.
- Do not go to a secluded place or a movie alone at the first meeting.
6. watch for warning signs.
Watching for warning signs and acting upon it is the surest way to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
- Ask a lot of questions and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars and cons, and it will help you find out if you re compatible.
- Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a resentful manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments, or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs.
- Involve your family or your close friends in your search for a life partner and do not take a decision unilaterally.
- Don t ignore the following behavior specially if it is without an acceptable explanation.
- Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession, employment etc.
- Fails to provide direct answers to direct questions.
- Appears significantly different in person from his or her online personal.
- Never introduces you to friends, professional associates or family member.
7. Beware of money scams.
Watch out for money scams. There are just too many con artists and scam artists around the world, and they are everywhere.
- Be wary of those who try to ask money from you for whatever reason. But it would be safer to cut off the communication. Remember a genuine person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If someone asks you for money, use common sense and never give in to such requests.
- In case someone asks you for money report the situation to us.
- Take all the time you need to decide on a trustworthy person and pay careful attention along the way. Be responsible about romance, and don t fall for the oldest con tricks of people who shower love and affection at the first instance and disappear later. Don t become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online.
Using your own good judgment is your best bet because ultimately you are responsible for your personal experience. Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person.
If you do have an unpleasant experience you can always report it to the authorities.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please write to our email.